WHY STUDY IN USA ?
- The enrollment rates in the USA are higher due to its number of programs and quality universities.
- Moreover, the faculty in these universities is skilled in their particular niche, helping students to perform well in academics.
- There is a wide scope in terms of selecting fields, allowing students to choose the area of their interest.
- Global tie-ups and exchange programs give immense exposure to students.
- There is an availability of scholarships and assistantships for most of the courses so that students can study without financial burden.
- The USA has some of the most enhanced campuses where students actually get a proper environment for learning.
- It is the USA, so students are undoubtedly studying with the latest technology and the best infrastructure.
- Students acknowledge their hidden talent by studying in the competitive environment in the USA which becomes their asset for future.
USA VISA PROCESS
- Undergraduate (Associate & Bachelors – 3/4 Years)
- Post Graduate (Masters/PHD)( 2 Years)
English Proficiency / Subjective Test Requirement
- Undergraduate (Associate & Bachelors)
- IELTS: 6 Bands Overall (Not less than 5.5)
- TOEFL: 75/120
- PR SAT: 1000/1600
- Post Graduate (Masters/PHD)
- IELTS: 6.5 Bands Overall (Not less than 6)
- TOEFL: 85-100/120
- GRE: 300+/340 | GMAT: 500+/800
USA STUDENT VISA DOCUMENT LIST
- Harmonium File Folder
- Original Passport
- Academic Documents Original
- Funds (35 to 40 Lacs Approx)
- Transcript- 5 sets
- IELTS score card
- Income Support